Objectives of the Course
No. of Seats
Prescribed Fee and Dues
How to apply?
- To create nurses who are competent at comprehensive health care.
- Can solve problems at hospital and the community level.
- Is skilled, knowledgeable and a technical mind that can assimilate learning from all fields.
- Can understand the health needs of the society and can promote health awareness, restore health and prevent related problems.
- Can be part of any health team in the world.
- Has great interpersonal and management skills.
- Can teach what has been taught and learnt by him in an effective way.
- Prepared to be a leader in tough situations where he has to use a quick presence of mind.
- Is moral, ethical and principled in every aspect of his life.
- Never stops learning.
10+2 from recognized board/university with the subjects Science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) and English having scored a minimum of 45% aggregate.
You should be 17 years before/on Dec 31 of the admission year
Rs. 40,250/- Security (refundable): Annual fee- Rs. 25,000/-
Room Rent: Rs. 15,000/- pa
Water and electricity: Rs. 4200/- pa
Mess (on actual basis) Rs. 2150/- pm
Please bring your application form along with the prescribed fees and the supporting documents. For the admission procedure, there is a first come first serve basis besides the seat availability factor. You can take the application form from the administration department of Mata Sahib Kaur College of Nursing at Mohali (at Mohali-Kharar Highway). You can also see the instructions by downloading it as follows:
Please address your application to:
Sri Guru Harikrishan Sahib School of Nursing,
- Admission Form & Declaration
Medical Examination Certificate
Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib (C) Eye Hospital Trust, Sohana, Distt Mohali, Punjab-140308 The admission of the student will occur through the Entrance Test that is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot, Punjab.